The primary objective of a supply chain is to provide customers with what products or services they want, when they want it and where they want it.
ProSCM Supply Chain Advisors help clients assess, align and perfect their supply chain to meet their customers' products and service requirements. We work closely with clients to design, develop, implement and manage supply chain strategies that support the corporate strategy and provide positive sustainable improvements in customer satisfaction and client profitability.
For most companies, a Supply Chain evolves over time due to business changes:
- Startup and turnaround environments
- Mergers or acquisition events
- Products, services and geographic markets changes
- Changes in customer price and service requirements and expectations
- Capacity requirement changes
- Centralized or decentralized supply chain planning, strategic sourcing and procurement
- Changing in supply base and its direct and indirect cost structures
The term Interim Management refers to the rapid deployment of seasoned executives to manage change or transition. ProSCM's Interim Managers are engaged on an assignment basis and act for a third party in the capacity of mid-level or senior managers. ProSCM's Interim Managers have a proven track record of achievement and of adding tangible value to the bottom line of a company. They are trained, experienced and in the habit of delivering verifiable results on time and within budget.
They are experienced problem solvers who are committed to this career, strategic thinkers, and accustomed to rolling up their sleeves and actually getting the job done.
Establishing the need
If the answer to these questions is “Yes” then you have a compelling reason for using an interim manager rather than a consultant or regular, full-time company employee.
- Is there an urgent or mission critical need?
- Is it a project with a beginning, middle and end, ideally with a clear completion date?
- Are the employees with the required skill sets not available in your company within the needed time frame?
- Are some or all of these skills and experience deficient at a middle or senior level?
- Can you clearly define the role to be filled by an external resource?
- Is the role to be filled predominantly an executive or managerial one, rather than a consultancy?
Why Choose ProSCM Interim Management?
The most important requirement of today's businesses is to establish, develop and maintain business relationships that enable the creation of strategic value propositions that drive favorable top-line and bottom-line financial results. More importantly, business relationships are partnerships, not ownership. They exist to enable revenue and income growth. They also support establishment of pathways to innovative products and services, key customers, and organizational competencies. In addition, they lead to the decision to outsource of non-core activities that generally results in the mitigation of business risks.
Comparison – ProSCM Interim Management vs Management Consultancy - Click here to view