Welcome to ProSCM
ProSCM, a division of Propinar LLC, was founded in 2005 by a senior level Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Management executive with roots in the concept that execution, and its resulting verifiable top-line and bottom-line benefit, is the missing deliverable component within most supply chain management consulting and interim management firms.
What we offer - Quantifiable Benefits:
The primary objective of a supply chain is to provide customers with what products or services they want, when they want them and where they want them.
ProSCM Advisors help clients assess, align and perfect their supply chain to meet their customers' products and service requirements. We work closely with clients to design, develop, implement and manage supply chain strategies that support the corporate strategy and provide positive sustainable improvements in customer satisfaction and client profitability.
For most companies, a Supply Chain evolves over time due to business changes:
- Startup and turnaround environments
- Mergers or acquisition events
- Products, services and geographic markets changes
- Changes in customer price and service requirements and expectations
- Capacity requirement changes
- Centralized or decentralized supply chain planning, strategic sourcing and procurement
- Changing in supply base and its direct and indirect cost structures
ProSCM Advisors know that best supply chain strategies and practices come from following a continuous process of assessing and analyzing business conditions on a periodic and systematic basis. We assist your company in creating the optimal supply chain strategy, by evaluating the trade-offs between procurement, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, and inventory costs as they relate to your overall customers' requirements for response times and fill rates.